Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pretty Bikes






Gary Fisher Bicycles presents the Simple City Bike, starting at just $600 heading up to $1000. They boast a European Frame in gorgeous colors with all of the wicker basket/leather accessories you want, but I wonder how heavy it actually is. I'm currently eying the 8W, maybe this weekend warrants a trip to Gregg's.

A friend recently purchased this adorable piece & it has me wanting something similar. The Trek Allant is a little more gear for your buck, a $570 7-speed.

Also to note - Apartment Therapy New York is all about the bike.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Trek Allant WSD which I use for my commute to work. It actually has 21 gears, plenty for me to get up the hills I face. Downhill is even better. I feel solid and safe on this baby.

    ReplyDelete